My bosses are ridiculous. We had a meeting, and the one boss says to me and the other boss, “do you guys understand what your next steps are?” We nod, he looks directly at me, I nod more emphatically. He asks me, “Mr. Knox, do you understand what your next steps are?” I pause, and try to wipe the look of contempt of my face while saying, “yeah, I got it.” I get back to my desk. Phone rings. It’s my other boss. “So, do you understand what your next steps are?” He then starts listing what my next steps are, but I’ve completely tuned him out. I want to hang up on him and quit that second.
I swear, it was exactly like Office Space. Yes! I got the goddamn memo!! Leave me alone!!!!!!
-

6 comments:
that's delicious.
yes, i'm the first one to comment. which means, yes, i'm stalking you, robert.
Of all the things that's happened in your life since you last posted (two months ago!!), this is what you choose to break your silence with?? Has nothing better happened to you?? Christ, I've been battling mono and I think my life has been more exciting.
Chance upon your blog and enjoy it.
Take it look at my relationship site.
101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at relationship - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com site.
Multilingual : English | Chinese Simplified | Chinese Traditional | Dutch | French | German | Greek | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Portuguese | Russian | Spanish
Cuddle Time : When couples first start dating, cuddling is usually a part of their everyday existence.
Hey Robert, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a love relationship site/blog.
101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at love relationship - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com.
Multilingual : English | Chinese Simplified | Chinese Traditional | Dutch | French | German | Greek | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Portuguese | Russian | Spanish
Realistic Expectations : No matter how wonderful and flawless your mate seems, no one is perfect.
But one thing remains unclear to me... Do you know what your next steps are, Robert?
ok, i'm confused... how did all of you know Robert posted something...
Post a Comment