When I write on this blog, I usually write during my lunch break. It gives me a nice little break from the work I haven't been doing and makes the hour go by pretty quickly. I haven't really had time to write since I started this job for a variety of reasons. Today I had to go look at an apartment during my break (so, technically, this is being written during "work time." Oops). I've officially reached the end of my rope living in the suburbs. Yesterday it took me an hour and fifteen minutes to get to work. I actually had a "Sameer moment" where I was punching my steering wheel and screaming things like, "mother shitter!!" Anyway, the apartment was nice, I guess. Right in the Museum District, nice and old (which I like) and relatively inexpensive. I'm sure I'll end up living somewhere else, but it was a good start.
Okay, I have to get back to work. I swear I'm still writing on this thing.
-

2 comments:
that movie is awful. if you can't find an apartment, you could always just live in a box on the street. just a thought....
-megmegmegmegmegmegmegmegmeg-
Know where *I* think you should live?
AUSTIN.
Oh, and, I came expecting a mailbag. WTF? Excuses, excuses...
"Wah. I have to get my life in order."
"Wah. I'm supposed to work at this new job."
"Boo hoo hoo, I don't have time to write on a blog because I sit in 2.5 hours of traffic a day."
Hey--suck it up, sucker.
Love,
your favorite scorpion
Post a Comment