Satellite imagery of the storm shows...well...it shows that it's big.
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. I might go to my dad's. I might use this as an excuse to go to Austin. Assuming there aren't hundreds of thousands of cars on I-10. Stay tuned!
For These and All Thy Blessings...
-
Today is a day for remembering. But this isn't a story about the memories
you might think I ought to be writing about today.
At the head of a column of s...
A return to the site...
-
...of the cherry blossoms.
Today I had a 5:00pm co-ed touch football game at Roosevelt Island for one
of the 2.5 teams on which I play. Unfortunately, it w...
4 comments:
a) Your label made me guffaw. Yes, guffaw.
b) I say get out, dude. Don't take your chances if you don't have to! Stay safe!!
ARRRRRRRRR, MATEY! The Captain says board the SS Shitmuzzle and float to A-town. ARRRRRRR!!!
Yay! Surprise robert visit.
Let's get drunk. Meg's having a party, it's themed, "Ike, Ike, Baby."
you're sitting about 20 feet from me. "working"
Let's eat at Maudie's today.
Post a Comment