you must be working like a madman...please stop long enough to update your blog. i am dangerously close to doing actual work. come on, robert. do it for the fans...
For These and All Thy Blessings...
-
Today is a day for remembering. But this isn't a story about the memories
you might think I ought to be writing about today.
At the head of a column of s...
A return to the site...
-
...of the cherry blossoms.
Today I had a 5:00pm co-ed touch football game at Roosevelt Island for one
of the 2.5 teams on which I play. Unfortunately, it w...
8 comments:
the garfield christmas special is my second favorite.
nothing beats charlie brown.
but this made a good morning for me.
oh. my. God. I'm going to be Jon Arbuckle.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I hope you are, Eric.
Also, when does this awesome shit come on?!?!?!
-bef
is it just me, or is Binky the clown FUCKING terrifying?
I have issues with clowns thanks to "IT."
Garfield minus Garfield!
you must be working like a madman...please stop long enough to update your blog. i am dangerously close to doing actual work. come on, robert. do it for the fans...
So i added you back to my rss reader, now start posting.. dick.
So i added you back to my rss reader, now start posting.. dick.
Post a Comment