Wow, I really appreciate all the comments left since my last posting, especially the exciting news about the timber industry.
I'm not even going to bother talking about what's been happening since I last wrote. Too much has happened. I'll just leave it at that.
So, Labor Day weekend is just around the corner. What a great holiday. What are we even celebrating? I don't have any plans, and I'll probably spend my Saturday on the couch enjoying the first weekend of college football. Ahhh...the first true sign of fall.
I don't really have much else to say. This is why this blog hasn't lived in awhile. I'll start to write something, then I'll realize I have nothing to write about, so I won't post it. I guess I'll post this one, and hopefully it'll get the train rolling again. So, until next time...
-

3 comments:
Hell yeah...he's back in the fold! Let's hear some details about Robert...glad to know you're still alive and the city hasn't swallowed you. Enough small talk, get to writing BITCH...
Robert! Thank God, I thought you were dead. And don't worry about having nothing to write about. My posts are totally irrelevant.
Post a Comment