For These and All Thy Blessings...
-
Today is a day for remembering. But this isn't a story about the memories
you might think I ought to be writing about today.
At the head of a column of s...
A return to the site...
-
...of the cherry blossoms.
Today I had a 5:00pm co-ed touch football game at Roosevelt Island for one
of the 2.5 teams on which I play. Unfortunately, it w...
4 comments:
Awesome montage!!! Deep down I was hoping for the Cloverfield thing to make an appearance.
I love you, Robert.
Looks like you had a TERRIBLE time.
Has anyone ever told Andy that he sometimes looks like "Cameron" from Ferris Bueller's Day Off? Just sometimes, with certain faces.
dude, how was i not informed about this, that is so fucking cool. i love you man.
also, that was posted on my birthday, so i feel as if i have an additional bond with it.
Post a Comment