Monday, January 24, 2005

In The Meadow We Can Build a Snowman...

Alright, so Frosty the Snowman settled in and took a huge shit on the entire northeast part of the country this weekend...
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/39203.htm
Why is this relevant to this posting? Because. Saturday night I was supposed to go to a party, and Engulfor was coming with me. And since it started to snow at noon, and didn't stop until...well, the following noon, the party seemed less and less likely to happen. I gave her a call at about 6:00, fully expecting that she was just going to stay in that night, but instead was pleasantly surprised to hear that she was still coming out. Awesome.
The party had a Superhero/Supervillian theme, so everyone was supposed to show up in a costume. I had planned on showing up as Clark Kent, but as the snowed piled up and piled up, I decided to say "fuck it" and dress for warmth.
Anyway, the cold snow combined with warming alcohol had a very noticeable effect on the party goers. People were downright frisky. Someone I know decided to have some sex in the bathroom. Other people ducked into the laundry room. Apparently, every couch in the apartment was used for gettin' down at some point in the night. The mood of the party was really sexually charged. It was like we were at the Playboy mansion. I wish it would snow 18 inches every weekend.
Anyway, I had a great time with Engulfor. Garbonzobean was supposed to have been there, but was out of town on business. My God, did I dodge a bullet with that one. That night as the party got closer and closer, I got more and more nervous about how she was gonna react. Whew. I've been pardoned for now.
For now. Oh, and since I'm retarded, I told Engulfor about my past relationship with Garbonzobean. And she already knew about Yukluk, but that night she found out her name, and now knows that they work in the same building. Great. Brilliant Robert. Just brilliant. Anyway, she wasn't too happy about that. This means decision-time is getting closer a little earlier than expected. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I need to get invited to those kind of parties. Actually..I need to get invited to any kind of party. Thanks for helping me to live vicariously through your exploits.