Monday, January 31, 2005

Last Soap Opera Posting Ever.

Alright, I know conflict is the only thing keeping this damn blog interesting. What will happen with Engulfor (the people's choice)?! When will he kick that villian Yukluk to the curb?! Will he ever have a job again?!
Anyway, I'm sick of all that. As much fun as it is to tell stories about myself (it's my damn blog afterall), I'm getting a little tired of going on and on about the same old things. So after today's update, I'm gonna try to move on to more interesting things. Enjoy it, because this is it...Yukluk went down to Florida for the weekend to celebrate her friend's (lets call her Ping-pang), 21st birthday. Yukluk spent her time cuddled up with a kite surfer named Mike. How do I know this? She sent me the online photo album. Complete with several pictures of unnaturally tan and studly Mike, snuggled up with Yukluk. If you'd like to know the best way to develop instant ulcers, come see me. This is the best way. She said something diversionary to me like, "I really like the picture of Ping-pang licking my face. That's nice. You should make it your background. HAHA!" My response: "Yeah, that's a good one. I think I'll make the ones of you and Mike my background." And...silence.
Immature, I know. Passive aggressive, I know. But I had to throw it in. Then she comes back with, "What? Don't be mean. He's a friend of ours. He was there with his girlfriend." That's funny. I didn't see her in any of these pictures. Or in the picture of him napping in the backseat of your car complete with the caption, "sleeping beauty." Granted, I tend to create scenarios in my head when I'm jealous. And I can't be convinced otherwise, but for Christ's sakes, don't insult my intellegence. I'm really supposed to believe a cheating, boy-crazy, attractive girl isn't gonna hook up during her trip to Florida, which (great. fuckin' great) just so happened to correspond with a kite surfing competition?! Save it. So, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm gonna sit her down and break it off. I'm gonna do for Engulfor what I always wanted Yukluk to do for me. Trim the fat. So there. Goodbye, drama. No more Garbonzobean. Soon enough, no more Yukluk. Just me and Engulfor. Drama-free...hmmm....that's good, right? Right? We'll see.

8 comments:

Beth said...

ROBERT!!! Stop with the bullshit!! according to these posts that i've read, you are obviously experiencing problems with mukluk, kidney bean, and mergatroid (whatever names you have distributed to these girls) and you don't need to deal with it. just choose the one that makes you the happiest. it's that simple. I, being a girl myself, know that if a girl sends a guy that she's been on a couple of dates with a picture of herself with some gorgeous surfer guy and (relevant to your situation, proud to show it off), is definately not a good sign. but don't take my word for it. why don't you ask her? get the situation settled and figure it out

reegan said...

If any of you believe for ONE SECOND that our friend "Knoxy" is going to come out of this the way he should, you're all just as insane as he. Here's exactly what will go down: Our friend Knoxy will finally get the chance to take Yukluk out and set things straight. They'll be seated at her uncles restaurant and it'll take him a good 30 minutes to work up the nerve (rightly so, this isn't easy when a hot little thing keeps batting her eyes at you). So finally he'll stumble into it. "I don't think this is working out" he'll say, "I just don't want to keep hanging on". Everything he can think of, which most likely will be very little as it always is in these situations. She'll nod, understandingly, and say something sweet and go into how "she didn't know he felt this way. " BAM! Roberts in a tailspin... What?! So the conversation goes on.. she wraps him just a little more tightly around that finger of hers and Robert ends up going home with a good night kiss. Now, that may sound fine but the problem is she feels no differently, she just can't accept the fact that he's leaving. Robert goes on to keep things with Engulfor status quo which eventually ends that relationship, why? Because there is no chase, c'mon! So where does that leave us? Well, right smack in the middle of Dramaville. I hate being the bearer of bad news...but sometimes the truth hurts when you take a hard look at it.

reegan said...

i completely agree with that.... Knoxy, let me know d-day and I'll buy the whiskey...

John Paul said...

This yukluk sounds just as annoying as her name. Does she know you guys are dating? So maybe I'm bad with keeping up with the game, but it sounds like either she doesn't give a shit or she wants to put you in the hospital. Six feet of camera cord is no fun let me tell you. Either way she is controlling you and this upperhand she was dealt says it is time to fold 'em. I realize that is the plan but it also seems like Regan knows you a bit better than, well you do. You can do it but doing it drunk, come on. What Ernie would do... "You are just so hohhttt but you are a slut and that makes you wayyy hotter to me, so can we have sex before we break up?" All this for moral support....

reegan said...

Due to the cruel and unnecessarily mean nature of my above comments I wish to rescind them so as to not hurt the lord master. Give em hell, knoxy!

Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

This site is pretty well!

http://ebusinesstop.info/
http://mytophealth.info/
http://entertainmenttop.info/
small business loan
health organization world
laredo entertainment center

Anonymous said...

Really loved your sait. Well done.

http://freeringo.blogspot.com/
http://downringo.blogspot.com/
http://mobiringo.blogspot.com/
download free mp3 ringtone
hotlink maxis caller ringtone
cricket ringtone