Sorry about the lapse in postings, blahblahblah...
I had a date with Fanny last night. It went...well, I think. I might see her again tomorrow. Full recap on Monday.
Big weekend planned. My ten year high school reunion!! Yikes!! Full recap coming Monday.
Since I won't be here tomorrow, I thought I'd move storytime Friday to today. And it's not even really a story. It's a trailer for the Sigur Ros movie. I love this trailer. It gives me chills. And it's just a damn trailer! Anyway, sorry for the abbreviated nonsense. More on Monday, I swear! (though possibly Tuesday)
-

2 comments:
admittedly, I might be teasing you about getting in to fanny's fanny...or fanny's panties...if you end up long terming w/ this lady. please be assured this is nothing more than my HUGE immaturity at play and nothing personal. just a warning.
admittedly, I might be teasing you about getting in to fanny's fanny...or fanny's panties...if you end up long terming w/ this lady. please be assured this is nothing more than my HUGE immaturity at play and nothing personal. just a warning.
Post a Comment