Friday, June 06, 2008

Storytime Friday!

I don't have anything to talk about today, but I did want to post a story I read in the Daily Mail about a year ago. It's one of my favorite stories of all time, so I thought I'd cut and paste it here for your enjoyment. Maybe this will become a regular Friday thing. Maybe these little introductions will be remenescent of the Michael Eisner introductions before the Wonderful World of Disney cartoons. Probably not. But (ahem), grab your popcorn, settle in and enjoy this wonderful story of a precocious young lion and his adventures in the bustling streets of late-sixties London. (twinkle!)

(side note: I'm not sure if I can actually do this - copyrights and all that - but I'm gonna do it anyway. Johnny Law, be damned.)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is my favorite video of all time. Right up there with people getting hit by stuff, people falling down, and kittens. Makes me so happy.

-beth

Anonymous said...

This made my day! The story, the viedo. Thanks! I needed something to put me in a better mood.

I WANNA LION!

-K

Anonymous said...

this made my day