So bored at work. It's the week after Christmas. No one is here. I've been tapping that damn "Next Blog" button for the last two hours. I think I was doing that yesterday too. It's keeping me busy, even though maybe one out of every five blogs is in English. Some are pretty funny. Some are stupid. Most are relatively new. And I thought I was so novel.
Anyway, what the hell is up with knitting?! I've come across four blogs about people and their knitting! It makes no sense. I guess knitting and blogging (I still hate that word) go hand in hand. Have fun with that.
I've been thinking too much about my predicament with New Girl. I told her that I had some concerns I wanted to talk to her about, but whenever I get in front of her, none of that matters to me. So last night I wrote them all down. Bad idea. It was fine when all of these thoughts were swirling around, out of focus, and I'd forget them as soon as they came to mind. But now I've organized them, and after surveying everything, I've gotten a little nervous. I really want this to work, but it looks like it may be short-lived. Too many red flags, and too many rational people telling me that this isn't going to work. Damn. But, being that I was born without a sense of reason, I'm going to keep trying to make something happen. I hope I don't regret it.
-

2 comments:
I tried to set up an account, but it was all in Japanese. Who was that "I am woman" person? Anyways, brother, don't get yourself in too deep. Look at it this way, what if that was Dani, and her ex is John Paul. You know that the mental and emotional attatchment is far greater than you, the New Guy, realizes. She obviously has a long history with the guy, since they've known each other since they were eight, so he ain't goin' anywhwere. I'm sure she's awesome, but you know as well as I do that the cooler the girl, the heavier the baggage, ESPECIALLY if she's hot. I think you should turn your focus and try not to get attatched, or you'll end up feeling all pathetic. I do know that cheaters don't change, and this "kinda dating" crap is a bunch of malarky. Even if she's feeling out the waters, you don't want to be first. Tell her to call you when she's drunk for some heavy petting, but, in my opinion, leave it at that.
I was slightly horrified that someone had read my blog at it's *gasp* initial stages. but then I got over it and felt special that I had two comments =)
and it feels really good to know that I'm not the only one with blog doubts--I've always wanted to start one but have always convinced myself otherwise. But it's a new year, and time for something new, right? so stay tuned, my blog is going to be award-winning and fabulous, and I'm sure your's will be equally so. Happy New year!
Post a Comment