- Nietzsche
Donna and I broke up last night. It didn't take very long - we've been talking about our problems for awhile now. I'm gonna be fine. I'd been preparing myself for this and, life-wise, I'm in a good place right now. I've got a job I like, an apartment I like, a city I like and a handful of friends. Things could be worse.
I'm just trying desperately to remember what my life was like before I had her.

Until we meet again.

6 comments:
I'm sorry, kiddo. I am hugging you now.
Aw honey, I'm so sorry :( Drown your sorrows in Shiner Bock and Dashboard Confessional (obviously the greatest, most painful emo breakup artist ever).
Awww go out and have hate sex with someone and you will be ok!! JK
I'm sending you hugs from Dallas!!
Chin up man. They all swim right by, in front of, and around you. There's many of them. You will see them when you are ready.
And don't listen to Neitzsche. He was a wildly depressing bastard. Listen to Elliot Smith. He's much smile-ier.
oh honeybear. just remember, love, is like a box of russell stover chocolates; (you know, the kind that you have to bite into to discover which piece of shit flavor that particular shape is), you'll never know if there is actually something tasty unless you go and take bites out of all of them in a desperate attempt to find one that's edible and doesn't make you want to puke. (sweet, wasn't it.)
if you come visit, i'll make you feel better with stories of my miserable life. i'm going to write a book called "there's no one there: memoirs of the girl in the concrete box" because that is my life. so know that if you want to throw yourself a pity party, i'll be the first to arrive.
-meg-
Post a Comment