I recently contributed my JetBlue "four hour delay" story to a new blog, Crumbs List. The point of Crumbs List is to...well, I'll let Crumb tell you:
Most of you know I've had some difficulties over the past year with retail/commerce operations; basically any company that gives you something in exchange for your money. Sometimes it's sheer ineptitude, sometimes it's nonsensical bureaucracy, and sometimes... well, there's just no excuse. After one incident too many, I decided that it was time to make some noise. So, I started a blog: Crumbslist. A place where I can aggregate stories and incidents from people with the hopes of making enough noise so that we can put some of these ridiculous operations on notice. If nothing else, a place for all of us to go and vent. By virtue of the fact that every single one of you spends money on something, I am willing to bet there are some great horror stories among you. I'd love to hear 'em, and share them with the blogosphere.
http://crumbslist.wordpress.com/
If you have a story or even something nitpicky about a company, send it along to crumbslist@gmail.com. Enjoy!
-

No comments:
Post a Comment