Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Two and a half down, two and a half to go.

Well, it's finally Wednesday. This week has been going by really slowly for some reason. Maybe it's because I don't have cable yet, so there's nothing to watch when I get home. Maybe it's because I haven't found a gym near my apartment yet, so I haven't been able to kill two hours after work everyday. Maybe it's because I'm not all that busy at work right now. Whatever it is, it needs to change. And there's only one thing that can speed things up. Mmmmmailblog!

Dear Mailblog,
How come you're such a damn blog slacker? Here it is thursday at 2:50 pm, which is really "friday" for me-- because I'm taking a long weekend, and I have nothing to do.

Okay, I do. But I don't want to do it. (don't tell my bosses)

So...this PROBLEM of my boredom happens to fall on you. WHERE THE FUCK IS MAILBLOG? As a matter of fact, where are any new postings?

If I die of boredom before my vacation, I'm taking you with me. Consider that a promise, SUCKER!
Kalinda H.
Austin, TX


I should mention that this question was sent in on October 11th. And since I have been slacking quite a bit on the mailblog, there aren't any new questions to answer. So the onus is on you, dear reader. Let's have some new questions! (is "onus" a gross word?) MemoirsMailbag@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Worst mailblog tease ever. Hate you.

-Daver