Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Contest Time!!

Alright, so I've decided this blog needs a new name. I like "memoirs of an irresolute life," but it probably works better as a subtitle than a main title. But anyway. Everyone please leave a comment with your suggestion for a new title. Something short, something memorable, something somewhat relatable to me ("The Boring Asshole!" HARHARHAR!! You know what I mean).

The winner will receive an original, personalized 8"x10" drawing..of...something...by yours truly. This drawing has been valued at somewhere around 14 cents. So get those entries in! And please leave your name so I know who you are.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Even if I can't decide on anything else, I can decide on a title for this blog."

-daver

Anonymous said...

How about "ShamBerts And Shenanigans." This suggestion would be a million times better if St. Patrick's Day didn't just pass...

--Leigh

cory said...

How about "Pee Hands."

*cue laughter*

Your's truly,

Asshole

Anonymous said...

Forget my suggestion. I second "Pee Hands."

--Leigh

Anonymous said...

I vote for RAZZLE DAZZLE

Anonymous said...

i like kay-leeeenda's (was that enough "e"s or not enough?) suggestion. either that or "poopy pants mcghee"

Anonymous said...

Do you go by Rob?

Rob, Peter, ToupeƩ, Paul
White-Collar Rob

Great blog!

Anonymous said...

"Crimson & Clover. Over & Over."

Anonymous said...

poopy pants mcghee is a good one too.

I say RAZZLE DAZZLE or that one would be your best bets.

best bets is hard to type correctly--try it, I dare you.

Anonymous said...

This Polar Life. I'm high, what do I know?
-Richard

Anonymous said...

Dammit. I was going to suggest something about pee and hands, i.e. "Pee Hands," but it appears that it has already been brought to light.

Maybe "UTI Digital?" No. Sounds too tech-y.

Meh. I don't know. I've been sipping on a hot toddy and my face is about to crash land into my keyboard.


~Beth

Mother Ring said...

In grand ol' Jeopardy category tradition, call it "Before and After" then each description could change daily, weekly, or monthly:

Memoirs of an Irresolute Life of the Party

Picking the Low-Hanging Fruit of the Loom

Moist Deluxe Accomodations

There's a multitude of possibility here.